The Rise School of Houston

Preschool 5618 H.Mark Crosswell Jr St South Side Houston Unclaimed

The first and only preschool that welcomes children with and without disabilities. Their mission is to provide early childhood education in an inclusive environment with comprehensive education, therapy, and intervention. Family is the primary decision maker for each child's education with a curriculum that blends general and special early childhood education. Activities are meant to foster self-confidence, self-esteem, independence and curiosity.

Program Details

  • Offers 12 classrooms with a maximum capacity of 12 students in each classroom.
  • 70% of children have disabilities and the other 30% are traditional learners (or children without disabilities).

Enrollment Instructions

Licensing & Safety

The Rise School of Houston is a licensed daycare center.

Add a Review

Did your child attend this preschool? Write a review to help other parents learn about this program.

Recent Reviews Nearby