Savanna's Orleans Square pays tribute to the heroes of the War or 1812. Laid out in 1815 on Barnard St., between Perry and Hull Streets, the square was adorned with a fountain and benches in the late 1980's, courtesy of the German Societies.
1301 E Victory Dr
Savannah, GA 31401
Does something on this page look wrong or out-of-date?
Let us know.