The Pint-Size Playhouse

Preschool South Austin Austin check_circleClaimed

Preschool program offering a flexible daily schedule. Curriculum and activities are 70% play-based and unstructured with the remaining 30% of activities being teacher-led. Curriculum is designed to prepare children for kindergarten through boundary setting and outlining clear expectations.

  • Age Range

    2 yr - 5 yr

  • Monthly Price

  • Hours

    7:00 AM - 5:30 PM

  • Calendar

    Full Year

  • Schedules

    Full Time

  • Languages

    English

Program Details

  • Non-toxic cleaning products and supplies and plant-based soaps are used.
  • Healthy snacks are provided.
  • Parents provide a healthy, wholesome lunch everyday.
  • Each family hosts one healthy snack, per month for their entire class.
  • Program follows AISD for student holidays and closures.

Enrollment Instructions

Licensing & Safety

The Pint-Size Playhouse is a licensed home daycare.

Add a Review

Did your child attend this preschool? Write a review to help other parents learn about this program.

Recent Reviews Nearby