Reply to Prepping for fetal surgery and long term care

The birth to 3 program that is prior to early intervention or school age support should be able to start right away. The hospital/ clinic social worker could help you get in touch. You also can do the self referral. Each state calls their programs something slightly different. The local public schools should also be able to give you their information. It’s free. Typically with birth to three the therapist and early childhood specialists come right to the house.