Reply to Single mama help

You can get SSI for your autistic son. Get you and your babies EBT help with food. Hopefully they already have state insurance. See if Families First can help? Also, pray about this. Like really talk to God about this situation and then listen. Not sure if boyfriend is father of child but you don’t want your child in a toxic environment. It’s one thing for you to stay when it was just you but please think about your child now. Call Families First seriously!!!!