Reply to Name change

There should be a form on your local courthouse website. In our county you also have to post a “public notice“ in the newspaper. It’s not hard. Basically if you can fill out your child’s day care paperwork or fill out your pediatrician paperwork, you can do it. About the time, once you fill out the paperwork you will get an appointment for a name change at the courthouse. I guess how long would depend on your courthouse. The time for the paperwork is way less than the time needed to fill out all the pediatrician or day care paperwork.