What’s the recommendation on giving almond milk (obviously unsweetened, organic, non-GMO) to babies around a year old? My hesitation is 1 cup has 45% of an adult’s recommended calcium. I’ll ask my pediatrician, but also wanted to know what others have heard. Thanks!
Posted in Child's Health
- Home remedies for nighttime cough due to post nasal drip My daughter is 5 years old and every time she gets a cough it lingers for weeks...
- HELP: Accidentally gave some honey to 8 mo old Hey y’all I’m freaking out. I accidentally gave .5 ml of Zarbees nighttime...
- How do you get your child back into a nutritious routine after holiday indulgences?
- Red hands and feet Hi I just noticed my 1 year old son has very red hands and feet. He seems fine...
- Seriously, what is it with grandparents who force babies to eat crap and skip sleep?
- For the parent whose child still isn’t sleeping through the night Encouragement and support for when you’ve tried it all. 😴
- How do you keep your family healthy during the winter months? Tips and tricks for making sure the whole household stays germ-free.