I have a daycare in SF. Right now all 90 parochial schools in the Bay Area have been closed for 2 weeks and some other preschools, elementary schools and probably some daycares are doing the same. If/when you decide to close how are you handling tuition? Should I reimburse for the days in March that I close? Prorate April?