Winnie's mission is to make parents' lives easier through technology. Whether you want to ask other parents for advice, find new things to do with your kids, or just get to the nearest changing table in a hurry, we can help. Here are some of the things you can do with Winnie:
- Immediately join a local network of moms & dads — no digging through mailing lists or waiting for invites.
- Ask questions and get recommendations about anything from sleep training to local childcare.
- Always have something to do, whether it's fun activities for the kids or new friends and playdates.
- Browse and search our unique directory of family-friendly restaurants, shopping, parks and more.
- Help other parents by sharing your experiences, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
Winnie was started in San Francisco but can be used anywhere in the world. The company was founded in early 2016 by Sara Mauskopf and Anne Halsall.
Winnie offers businesses multiple ways to reach its large audience of local parents throughout the United States. To inquire about partnering directly with Winnie, please email email@example.com.
Email questions and comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Software Engineer
Software Engineer, iOS
Software Engineer, Android
Software Engineer, Backend