Winnie is a marketplace for child care built on powerful data systems and backed by a trusted community of parents and providers. Parents use Winnie to discover high-quality local daycares and preschools and learn all about their programs including detailed descriptions, photos, tuition information, licensing status, availability data and more. Child care providers use Winnie to fill their open spaces, build their wait lists, and get support and resources to run their business efficiently.
Winnie was started in early 2016 by tech veterans Sara Mauskopf and Anne Halsall. Working moms of two kids each, Sara and Anne became frustrated with the long search to find child care for their young children. Now Winnie is used throughout the United States and is helping connect millions of parents with high quality child care.
- 2 pregnant cofounders raised $9 million for a startup that tackles a universal problem for millennial parents (Business Insider)
- Winnie Raises $9M Series A For Childcare, Preschool Platform (Crunchbase News)
- Winnie Raises $9 Million to Connect More Parents with Childcare Services (EdSurge)
- The Child Care Paradox: How To Help Build A Better System (Forbes)
- These Women Are Reinventing The Workplace For Mothers (Refinery29)
- Workplaces Aren't Paying Attention To The Growing Caretaking Crisis (Forbes)
- Winnie Child Care Platform Launches in LA (L.A. Biz)
- This Is the Only App You Need to Find Quality Child Care (Parents)
- App Time for Nap Time: The Parennials Are Here (The New York Times)
- The 21 hottest women-founded startups to watch in 2017 (Business Insider)
- The Best New Apps to Try this Month (Marie Claire)
- These Founders Are Building a Startup That Isn’t All Hoodies and Long Hours (NYMag)
Email questions and comments to us at email@example.com.
To inquire about partnering with Winnie, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Engineering
Sales & Customer Success
Head of Strategy & Operations
Head of Sales & Customer Success