Winnie's mission is to create and organize the information parents need and make it accessible through products, technology & community. Whether you want to ask other parents for advice, find new things to do with your kids, or just get to the nearest changing table in a hurry, we can help. Here are some of the things you can do with Winnie:
- Immediately join a local network of moms & dads — no digging through mailing lists or waiting for invites.
- Ask questions and get recommendations about anything from sleep training to local childcare.
- Always have something to do, whether it's fun activities for the kids or new friends and playdates.
- Browse and search our unique directory of family-friendly restaurants, shopping, parks and more.
- Help other parents by sharing your experiences, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
Winnie was started in San Francisco but can be used anywhere in the world. The company was founded in early 2016 by Sara Mauskopf and Anne Halsall.
- This Is the Only App You Need to Find Kid-Friendly Places All Over the Country (Parents)
- App Time for Nap Time: The Parennials Are Here (The New York Times)
- An app that’s like Yelp! for parents on the go (Boston Globe)
- Winnie Helps Parents Find Family Friendly Places, Share Their Experiences (TechCrunch)
- Meet Winnie, the Startup That Will Change the Way You Parent (Inc.)
- Winnie Is Yelp For People With No Lives, Parents (Fast Company)
- Winnie Helps Parents Find Kid-Friendly Places and Activities (Lifehacker)
- Meet Winnie, the Social Networking App for Parents (Bloomberg)
- The 21 hottest women-founded startups to watch in 2017 (Business Insider)
- The Best New Apps to Try this Month (Marie Claire)
- These Founders Are Building a Startup That Isn’t All Hoodies and Long Hours (NYMag)
- Winnie CEO Sara Mauskopf on Her New Parenting App (Cheddar)
- Winnie: Helping Parents & Kids Explore the World Together (Homebrew)
- Parenting Hack of the Year (PopSugar)
Email questions and comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winnie offers businesses multiple ways to reach its large audience of local parents throughout the United States. To inquire about partnering directly with Winnie, please email email@example.com.
Head of Engineering
Software Engineer, iOS
Software Engineer, Android
Software Engineer, Backend