Careers at Winnie
Winnie is a San Francisco-based startup that is transforming parenting through technology. We're backed by an amazing group of early stage funds and angel investors, such as Homebrew, BBG Ventures, Ludlow Ventures and the #Angels.
We're not your typical tech company. Our results-oriented team includes some of the industry's most accomplished engineering, design and product talent, with experience at Google, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, & Postmates.
Winnie does not currently have any open positions, but we're always interested in chatting with people who actively use Winnie and are passionate about improving the lives of parents and children all over the world. If that sounds like you, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also be sure to check out the other ways to get involved with Winnie.
Winnie in the News
- An app that’s like Yelp! for parents on the go (Boston Globe)
- Winnie Helps Parents Find Family Friendly Places, Share Their Experiences (TechCrunch)
- Meet Winnie, the Startup That Will Change the Way You Parent (Inc.)
- Winnie Is Yelp For People With No Lives, Parents (Fast Company)
- Winnie Helps Parents Find Kid-Friendly Places and Activities (Lifehacker)
- Meet Winnie, the Social Networking App for Parents (Bloomberg)
- The 21 hottest women-founded startups to watch in 2017 (Business Insider)
- The Best New Apps to Try this Month (Marie Claire)
- These Founders Are Building a Startup That Isn’t All Hoodies and Long Hours (NYMag)
- Winnie CEO Sara Mauskopf on Her New Parenting App (Cheddar)
- Winnie: Helping Parents & Kids Explore the World Together (Homebrew)
- Parenting Hack of the Year (PopSugar)