Careers at Winnie
Winnie is a San Francisco-based startup that is transforming parenting through technology. We're backed by an amazing group of early stage funds and angel investors, such as Homebrew, Reach Capital, Rethink Impact, BBG Ventures, Afore Capital, Ludlow Ventures, and the #Angels.
We're not your typical tech company. Our results-oriented team includes some of the industry's most accomplished engineering, design and product talent, with experience at Google, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, & Postmates.
We’re always interested in chatting with people who actively use Winnie and are passionate about improving the lives of parents and children all over the world. If that sounds like you, shoot us a note at email@example.com.
Winnie in the News
- These Women Are Reinventing The Workplace For Mothers (Refinery29)
- Workplaces Aren't Paying Attention To The Growing Caretaking Crisis (Forbes)
- Winnie Child Care Platform Launches in LA (L.A. Biz)
- This Is the Only App You Need to Find Quality Child Care (Parents)
- App Time for Nap Time: The Parennials Are Here (The New York Times)
- The 21 hottest women-founded startups to watch in 2017 (Business Insider)
- The Best New Apps to Try this Month (Marie Claire)
- These Founders Are Building a Startup That Isn’t All Hoodies and Long Hours (NYMag)
- Parenting Hack of the Year (PopSugar)