Small care center offering a play-based curriculum to children requiring early intervention. Trained therapists and teachers work together to provide a diverse curriculum that is focused on preparing children for their future classrooms. Each child works one-on-one with a therapist, and trained mental health counselors and teachers are staffed in every classroom to ensure children are not left underserved.
3 yr - 7 yr
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Special needs children are welcome if they require early intervention.
- Most students come to the school with unique challenges, including trauma-induced behavior challenges.
- Bilingual; Spanish and English.
- Therapeutic services provide to children and families.
- Other support services include, psychiatric evaluations, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
Licensing & Safety
The licensing status of Building Blocks is unknown.
If you can verify this preschool is currently licensed, please submit that information here.